- Papers are accepted only in English.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Acknowledgement, Appendixes(as appropriate), References, Tables, and figures with captions.
- ATypical artcle should not exceed 20 Pages.
- The Abstract should not exceed 150 words.
- Paper should have atleast 5 Keywords.
- Headings should be concise and sequentially numbered(Decimal System).
- Figures submitted must have high quality, Sharp glossy, Photo prints for direct reproduction.
Manuscript must be typed double spaced on one side of the A4 size paper with font size 12, times new roman. Figure captions and tables should be typed on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
The first page of the paper should contain only the following :
- A brief clear and descriptive title of the paper;
- Authors and their affiliations; and complete mailing address with telephone numbers and email IDs.
On second ad subsequent pages, sections should be presented in the following order :
Every paper must have a short abstract of not more than 150 words. It should provide the problem statement, objectives, brief experimental technique/method of analysis and conclusions.
A paper should have at least 5 Keywords.
The main text is the body of the paper should present all details of the work, it may be broken down into several sections identified by major headings Viz. Mathematical modeling, Experimental methods, numerical methods/ analysis, results and discussion and conclusion.
Literature references should be cited in the text with the reference number in square brackets and first author and date and grouped at the end of the paper in numerical order of appearance or alphabetical order.
Tables should be referred in consecutive roman numerals, with clear and self explanatory descriptive caption at the top. Table footnotes should be recognized by special symbols viz. †, ‡, §, * should be placed at the bottom of the table.
Figures should be reduced to 10cm column width; therefore all lettering, symbols, and data points should be large enough to be at least 1.4mm after reduction. Present sufficient detail in the figure and caption so that it is easily comprehensible. Laser printer output is acceptable. Good sharp glossy photo prints are acceptable. Each figure must have figure caption. Figures should be numbered with consecutive Arabic numbers. Figures should be kept separate from the text.
Mathematical notation should be clearly marked and equations preferably typewritten. Please underline the mathematical symbols to be set in italics.